Saturday, February 12, 2011

Feed a Kid on Valentine’s Day...March for Peace or Justice

Enough. Enough with my moods and emotions and complaints. I have enough to eat and a roof over my head. I pay too much for health insurance, but I have health insurance. My plays are being read in churches and by folks on line. So what if I don’t have a Valentine? I spent forty years married or dating and never got one. I think it’s time that the single folks of the world try to do something for somebody who needs more than a red paper heart. Maybe raise money for heart research. Maybe make sure there are desks and books and food in Uganda. I’ve wasted too much time and energy on Love and Romance. I have no children of my own, but there are plenty of them out there and the great thing about charity is you don’t have to LIVE with the %$#%@ kids...just help their parents make Life better for them. I’m just saying, single guys and single ladies...put a lid on it. All feeling bad will accomplish is feeling bad. Take that energy and organize a march. Drive a senior to the doctor. Let’s make February 14 a Day of Love...Love for the whole screwed up, greedy, noisy, smelly Human Race. You might meet someone. I’m just saying

No comments:

Post a Comment