Sunday, August 1, 2010

Reinhard Rule of Riting #7

Drag Yourself Kicking and Screaming into the 21st Century NOW!

OY! Spent a day driving my friends nuts, but I have posted the plays on Google and my friend taught me how to turn the 20 character file names into short names. Talking God is now http://tiny.cc/talkingg instead of the formula for making cold fusion. And I apologize to all the friends I drove nuts with messages. It's great that I can e-mail submissions and play entries instead of printing and posting (sorry printers), but I don't have all the right formats. (And don't tell this MAC, but it may have to be r-e-p-l-a-c-e-d soon.) Remember the first rule of computing: cheaper is always better. It may not work better, it may not serve the client better...BUT IT'S CHEAPER and isn't that all that really matters?

No blogs for a few days. Preparing for a Colonoscopy and that kind of expression will probably trump this till Friday. (The spell check suggested Cloudscape or Kaleidiscope for Colonoscopy. I wish.)

No comments:

Post a Comment