Friday, April 1, 2011

Strange Days and Nights

I had the oddest dream last night, except that I often have similar dreams. I had traveled to see a movie, using the usual convoluted path that takes me from Montclair, New Jersey to somewhere in New York, where I never quite get the trains and subways right and have to come home on another convoluted path that runs parallel to the correct one but has only one crossover that I cannot miss. OH, SIGMUND!

This movie was shown in some kind of gymnasium with folding chairs. I was carrying three bags, one black, one white and one green and the green held my wallet. I remember children and senior citizens. I moved back a row of chairs and lost track of the green bag,eventually finding it two rows behind, intact. I wanted to go home and found a bus parked in a garage and since I used to know how to drive a bus (Father drove for Cleveland Transit), I got in and started it, but it was in reverse, and I ended up hitting a red van.

I woke up. It was 4:30 a.m. I had recently lost a friendship because this friend did not believe that I got psychic vibes from him. No! I wasn’t using that to “capture” him. Believe it or not, I never wanted to get into that particular psycho/financial/sexual/artistic/religious mess. But! He declared me on Facebook “too much” and blocked me. I believe I am the subject of a painting called “Shut up.” So, Friday, 4/1, at 4:30 a.m., I logged on and let the vibe take me to You Tube. He had just posted a video...And I mean JUST, by minutes.

I watched it, pushed my jaw shut and logged off. When I returned a few hours later, it was gone. I, the evil one, may have been the only one to see it. I will say nothing about it, because, believe it or not, I respect his wish for it to be forgotten.

If anyone has any kind of totem, or incantation, witch doctor, or juju that can break this psychic connection...PLEASE SEND IT TO ME!  We will both thank you eternally and probably sleep a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment