Saturday, December 3, 2011

But Enough About You...A Collection of my Random Thoughts


When a woman reaches a certain age, it does not matter how good a lay she was in her youth. She must change the subject.

What’s worse…realizing that there’s nothing left to say or realizing that there was nothing to say in the first place?

Thecrazyisasaddictiveasboozeordrugs.

I had doctor bills. Medicare paid them.
I’m not sure what to do with my hands.

They are temporarily out of changes for Facebook, so the Web Masters “improved” YouTube. Actually, it is an improvement. Next for Facebook, something they’re doing in Europe…announcing who you are chatting with. Divorce Lawyers order their new Maseratis in droves.
An aged, modern, cautionary tale.
The Jehovah’s Witnesses dropped by our house every Saturday morning and this drove my mother nuts, so one morning, she just answered the door stark naked. They never returned.

Question: Do you ever wear a tiara? Answer: Only to do the laundry.

Once more we have proved true the adage: “If a man is available at the age of fifty, there’s usually a damned good reason.”

I miss being abused by cats.

Whenever I’m feeling down and hopeless, I remind myself that there is bleu cheese and my spirits brighten.

No comments:

Post a Comment