Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Reinhard Rule of Riting #23

We have the date, time and space...do we have the play?
And with a lot of further ado, we are doing the reading of The Talking God at 3 p.m. on November 13, 2010 at the Unitarian/Universalist Church of Montclair, open to the public. In the sanctuary, the big room and the big old Pro had better get it right. I've had to present myself as She Who Knows What She's Doing. I would kill to have a director like David Macy helping me, but he's not a member, so I am directing it. I wisely went straight to David Macy and got advice. It's a big room to fill. We should be miked. The FB crowd wants a taping of it. We'll get to that when we stop hyperventilating. I can't look at the script any more. It looks too simple. Too sexual (Hey! It's a Reinhard). I have made sure to keep my cast together because they are the best of the bunch and Brian's the only one young enough to play Rob. So, we will send bus directions and driving directions. We have to make my friend Peter Gullerud's painting Blue Raven into the flyer with the help of my graphics friend Paula Hoza.  And we will plaster the New Jersey/New York area. We have the seats. Any change, we will advise. AIEIEIEEIEIEIEIE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment